Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Sunny Day in Chicago


I’m back in the room after a nice walk this morning.







Lynn has been crazy in the store unpacking boxes. I think she received 7 today.

She send a few pictures - our latest Hedgehog Skinny Singles Potluck.

Two Potlucks in Merino DK. There is a third but Lynn hasn’t had time to send a picture.

The box from Primrose arrived this morning as well. Lynn said that the Vintage DK looks awesome. She is going to rethink her next project because now she wants to knit with this.

It’s time to get changed and ready for my meeting with Rowan. I hope to have more pictures to add later this evening.

I’m back in the room for a few minutes before dinner. I don’t have any pictures that I can share right now. I have pages and pages of notes. The fall Rowan magazines look awesome. Sample garments were passed around and the designers did a great job. There are garments for men, women and children. Of course Rowan has new yarns and existing yarns will have new colours. 

There is a new project happening at Rowan. You can follow along on Instagram. It is called Mode at Rowan (search for modeatrowan). 

I borrowed a picture from their Instagram to make sure you see how to spell the name.šŸ˜˜

No comments: