Monday, April 08, 2019

Hello from Chicago

It was an early start to the day. My flight was great and I had a window seat. 



Lake Ontario

Lake Michigan with city of Chicago in the distance.

My room was ready when I arrived at 11. I dropped my luggage and went walking. 



I haven’t been here for years but had no problem finding things. I spent some time at Nordstroms. I was good and only bought a blouse. Then I had to go on a search for a post office. I needed to mail a money order for the insurance on our house in Myrtle Beach. A few more stops (I was good and didn’t buy anything) and then back to the hotel. My walking totaled about 10km. I was so tired I needed a nap. 

I did a bit of paperwork after my nap. Poor Lynn. I think I’ve sent her 8 emails with notes for the next few days. 

Yarn is coming from Frabjous Fibers tomorrow. The LYS Day colour will be put away until April 20th but Lynn will put out everything else.


There will be an order coming from Hedgehog in the next few days. It could be tomorrow but I think Wednesday. Lots and lots of Merino DK including 3 Potlucks. I have no clue what we are going to get.

I’m going to knit for an hour and then get ready for dinner. My Rowan meetings don’t start until tomorrow afternoon so I’ll have more exploring time in the morning. I love Chicago!!

No comments: