Saturday, April 27, 2019

Great Day

Thanks to all who visited us at the Toronto Knitters Frolic today. We had a great day but I am super tired. This is going to be short with a lot more pictures tomorrow.
Our Throwbacks were a hit. People would walk in the booth and see two of us and comment on our sweaters. Then we pointed out that we were all wearing them. The cardigan is super comfortable to wear.

Thank you to Wannietta, Sarah and Lynn for all their help. Thank you to dad and Beth for helping set up and take down. And a huge thank you to Cathy for working in the store.

We've decided on the sweater we are going to knit for the Knitters Fair. I will be using the new Vintage DK from Primrose. This is my new bag from Zig Zag Stitches.

Now it's bed time. I've been up for 16.5 hours and I don't think I can write a proper post.

No comments: