Friday, April 26, 2024

We’ll see you tomorrow


We’re almost ready. I have a bit of printing to do tonight and tomorrow morning I need to get the website set.

Another Thank You to Lynn and Alex. They worked in the store today getting everything set up.

Dad Update
They moved dad to the Rehabilitation Centre this afternoon. He is doing good. When I walked in he said ‘Hi Jules’ which is the first time he used my name. All the doctors and nurses I met were great. We are very lucky with the care he is getting. 

Now it’s time to sign off. I have a secret assignment for tomorrow 🧁. Lynn and I will be ready for you at 10am.

I forgot something when I first hit Publish.
We have kits for Pressed Flowers on sale in the store tomorrow. 3 skeins of Primrose Roan with 3 skeins of Dream State. I loved making this shawl and I put together a few combinations. I can help you choose your own colours tomorrow as well.

No comments: