Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Happy Tuesday

This is the Lima Cowl by Laura Dobratz (Emma’s mom). You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

A cowl for every occasion!  
Whether you love a toasty cozy around your neck, tall enough to pull up over your ears kind of cowl or you’re jazzing up a plain top without too much warmth, this pattern is for you. It’s knitted in the round in an easy to memorize stitch repeat. Instructions are given for each weight of yarn from fingering to bulky!

You can knit the cowl with one skein of Practically Perfect Sock or Super Silky.  




My garden is enjoying the beautiful weather we’re having.

Here are a few more pictures from the Kennedy Space Center.






Now it’s time to knit.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

That's a beautiful cowl. I have a special love for cowls because they not only keep my neck warm, I can pull them up over my ears, and they don't fall off (as a scarf might) when I am wrangling four dogs. ;)