Sunday, April 28, 2024

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who came out for LYS Day and those who ordered online. We had a wonderful day. Everyone was extremely patient. We had no idea how many people would be in and we were stunned. It was amazing. I want to also thank Lynn and Alex again. I couldn’t have done it without them.
If you didn’t get any of the Love Your Local Yarn Shop colour from Emma’s there are some skeins left.

The store will be open this week but I need to figure out the hours. Dad starts his therapy tomorrow. Once we know his schedule we can make our visiting schedule. I will have an update tomorrow and I will post here and on the website. Dad is improving a bit every day so we are very thankful.

It’s been a really long week. I had a nap this afternoon but need to rest a bit more. Have a good evening and I’ll be in the store tomorrow packing orders. If you have a pick up I’ll be there from 11am-2pm

We should see our next Hedgehog order by the end of May. Here are a few of the beautiful colours coming.






No comments: