Friday, April 19, 2024

Edition 3

We received a big restock of Edition 3 from Schoppel this morning. We finally have all the colours back in stock.

Edition 3 is a DK weight yarn. 

Wait until you see how many projects you can make with this 100% Extrafine Superwash Merino! You’ll be addicted to the slow, gradual color change in each ball!

150m/164 yards on a 50 gram ball.
 
This is 2594. 
2598
2513
We knit The Shift with 3 balls of Edition 3 - one ball each of 3 colours. There are kits available on the website.

Alex spent some time in the store with me today and we put together kits for the cowl and made a Shift (Edition 3) display in the front room. A few of the kits are different colourways than what I’ve shown online. 

Here is a link to the 17 pages of The Shift from Ravelry that are knit with Edition 3. 

If you type a colour number in the search box it will show you the cowls that used that colour. This might help narrow down the colours you want to use. There are so many great colours in Edition 3.

I’m working on the decreases of my Traveler Cowl. This is Light Years and I love the colours. I’m hoping to have it finished for LYS Day. 

Don’t forget that I’m going to Chicago just after LYS Day to go yarn shopping. I’m so excited! 

No comments: