Monday, April 29, 2024

LYS Day Customer Garments

Thank you to everyone who wore in garments on Saturday.

Pamela is wearing Minetta that she knit in Arranmore Light. The cardigan is stunning!

Kathleen did a deep dive in her stash to knit Andrea Mowry’s Weekender. This is Rowan Cotton Jeans. My guess is that the yarn is 15 years old - what a great way to use up stash.
Doreen is wearing Only Good Vibes. She used Hedgehog Skinny Singles and Alpaca Boucle.
Robin has two garments. These are both self designed patterns knit with Noro. Robin has many patterns available on Ravelry.

Frances knit leg warmers for her daughter. This is a Martin Storey pattern knit with Rowan Felted Tweed.

It was going to be Beth’s job to take pictures outside but …. I also missed getting a few pictures when it was crazy busy. Susan G came in wearing her Traveler Shawl. Her name is going in the draw and I will get a picture of her on another visit. I missed another picture. Shelly wore in a sweater knit with stash yarn. If I missed anyone else I am sorry.
Nicole placed an order online but couldn’t get to the store in time. She sent a picture
I hope you had a great LYS day at your shop today! Unfortunately I could not make it in, so thought I would share this pic of my Hug Shot shawl. It was made with LITLG fingering yarn in the colours Mineral and Evergreen, from the Needle Emporium of course! 
I have been coming to your shop since my oldest daughter was born (now almost 27!), and I still have some of the projects I made for my kids when they were little. Thank you for being such a great part of the community!
I haven’t done the draw. Beth and I were busy running around today. So busy that we missed an important meeting at the bank. 👿. Thankfully they were understanding and we are going Wednesday morning.
Fred has moved in. When we can’t find him he is on my bed. He still looks for dad but he is being a really good boy. The only thing he has ruined so far is dad’s wallet. Beth had it up on the counter and Fred got it down and now dad needs a new wallet.

No comments: