Monday, August 07, 2023

Rainy Monday

I’m sitting at the kitchen table looking out the rain. The lake is choppy and we’re going to have lots of family time today. I’m not sure if that is good or bad.

This is Jackson’s favourite spot on the boat. He gets tied up when we approach the marina because he’ll jump out as the boat gets to the dock.

Fred loves the cottage.


Boscoe and Jackson would live on the boat if you’d let them.
We all went to bed early on Saturday night. Dad and Beth were tired from a day of fishing and I was tired after working and driving up. There were fireworks on the lake but we couldn’t wait to see them. Something woke me just in time and I went outside to see a great show.
Most of the people on the lake boated to see them but we had a great view from the cottage.
There hasn’t been much knitting. I sat on the deck yesterday and watched the action on the lake. Lots of tubing and water skiing. There was a trip to the marina for ice cream and a nap. Maybe I’ll get some done today.

No comments: