Tuesday, August 01, 2023

August

The August Crazy Beautiful Club colour. It looks amazing in the picture and is so much better in person. Remember that these skeins are limited. When we sell out we can’t get anymore.

Tonight’s post is really short. I had my alarm set for 3am to make sure that dad woke up. I went back to sleep but was up again at 7. I ran around all day doing chores and picking out items for the cottage bathroom. I think everything is done except for the lighting and the toilet paper and towel holders. 
Linda emailed me a picture of her Alpine Bloom so far. She is using Dyed in the Wool Nostalgia with Practically Perfect Sock Sea Me Now. The colours are fabulous!

I’ve been debating on what to take to knit at the cottage this weekend. My Temperature Blanket is coming. I’m stuck on May 29th. A few days by the lake and I should catch up. Okay, I won’t get it done this weekend but there are two more weekends planned at the cottage so hopefully over the 3 weekends.

I have been knitting on Alpine Bloom. The body is almost finished and one sleeve has been started. I am adding more rows before the lace so that my sleeve is almost 3/4 length. I need to try it on again to see the lengths but that’s for tomorrow night.

Have a good evening and I’ll do better tomorrow 😀

No comments: