Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny is a new pattern (free pattern) from Hedgehog Fibres. You can download it on the Hedgehog website.

Simple top down stockinette cardigan with minimal shaping and relaxed fit. Rolled stockinette collar and ribbed hem. Light and Airy. Easy to wear and quick to whip up!

The cardigan is knit with Alpaca Boucle. 

Brenda shared pictures of her Alpine Bloom - she just separated for the sleeves. Oh my goodness. The colours are amazing! She is using Practically Perfect Sock Be Hoppy with Midsommar.

I put this Alpine Bloom combination together last week and forgot to add it to he website. Himalayan Salt and Water Witch. 

We were up early so we packed up and got on the road. I was in the store by noon and packed up orders from the weekend. These will ship tomorrow. Then I did running around.

Dad and Beth are back to the cottage tomorrow. The barge is meeting them to take across the trailer and more. Almost everything for the bathroom plus new couches. We never thought to sit on the couches when we bought the cottage. They are so uncomfortable. Mike, Jeremy and Chris are going along to help. I’m baking muffins and brownies as I’m writing. They won’t last long into the trip.
We had a great time at the cottage but I’m tired. I was on a roll with my knitting last night and stayed up too late. Once the brownies are out of the oven I’m going to knit a few rows and head to bed. 

No comments: