Monday, August 28, 2023

Hat #3

I started my next Alpine Bloom Hat last night. It’s an experiment to see if I can get three hats out of one skein of Madelinetosh Woolcycle. I think I’m going to make it.

The main colour is Dubrovnik and the contrast is Dyed in the Wool The Meadows. These flowers really show up. 

I received a notification from UPS that our shipment from Madelinetosh should be arriving on Thursday.
These are the new colours of Woolcycle that are coming. We will also have a restock of the colours we originally ordered. I will make more hat kits once the box is unpacked.

Speaking of Mr. UPS, he stopped by today with a box from Spincycle. We have more colours of Plump that I’ll get online tomorrow.

Tara sent a few more pictures. I can’t wait to see it on Saturday afternoon.
Once I finish my work tomorrow I need to go shopping for hardware for the vanity. It came with stainless and brass. I need to find some in black.

Now back to the hat. I want to see what colour comes next.

No comments: