Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Geogradient

I channeled my inner Stephen West today.
I started making kits for Stephen West’s MKAL. I will continue adding kits over the next few days.

Welcome to the 14th Westknits Mystery Shawl Knit Along (MKAL)! We are going to have so much fun knitting an out of this world shawl design. This year’s shawl will be a geometric explosion of color using a gradient of four colors. Join me as I guide you through the mesmerizing stitches of this year’s mystery shawl with video tutorials throughout October. Get ready to blast off as we cast on Thursday, October 5!
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry and the first clue will be delivered to your Ravelry Inbox on October 5th.

For the first set I used Emma’s Practically Perfect Sock.







For the next set I used SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock.



I finished another Alpine Bloom last night. I was able to get three hats out of one skein of Madelinetosh Woolcycle. 

The Amazing Race Canada from last night is waiting for us. First I need to wind a skein of Woolcycle. I’m going to make another hat. It’s a great way to show off different colours of Dyed in the Wool.

No comments: