Friday, August 04, 2023

Blocking

Ms. Canada Post dropped off a box this morning with new Atenti Hope Baskets. 


These are so new that Atenti hasn’t photographed all of the fabrics yet. These are online to order and they are on display in the store.



I wish I could say that I was blocking but it’s not me. Janice finished her Alpine Bloom.
I can’t wait to see her wearing the finished sweater.
Fred’s first boat ride. He is on the floor between Bosco and Jackson. He is wearing the life jacket that Jackson wore when he was a puppy.

A wet Fred. He went off the side of the dock. Jackson was in the water and he wanted to get Jackson. It was his first time swimming.
Heading out for after dinner fishing.

Beth said that Boscoe and Jackson are so happy to be back at the cottage.

1 comment:

LOL said...

Looks so peaceful, doggies are really enjoying the boat. Enjoy your time.
Deborah