Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Standing Guard

We have great samples hanging in the store right now. This is Andrea Mowry’s Attune Shawl that we knit with Patagonia (denim) and Zauberball Starke 6 (2248).
Joji’s Fading Point. I didn’t knit this shawl but I have knit the pattern twice. It is a fun shawl to knit and I love wearing it.
Joji’s Hipster knit with Tosh Vintage.
This is Isabell Kraemer’s Aileas that we knit in Woolstok.
The Inclinations Cowl knit in Edition 3. I put together some great colourways today.
This is Cheryl Faust’s Meet Me At Midnight that we knit in Lore from The Fibre Co.

I think we’re ready for Camp. The name badges are finished so no nightmares for a few evenings. I’m picking up the Expedition tomorrow morning and will get an idea about how much I can take with me. The last thing I need is for Elah to dry. It is still damp. There are a lot of ends to sew in. I have a feeling I will be doing that on Thursday evening.
The first two skeins of Dream State are wound and are ready for my Camp Inclinations Shawl.


Lucy is a very slow eater. Boscoe and Jackson are allowed to grab any food that falls out of the bowl onto the floor. They stand guard just in case.

No comments: