Monday, September 26, 2022

Nightmares

I’ve knit a few rows on my Nightshift. It is much darker than my other shawls but I like it.

It’s all about the boxes today. Mr. Canada Post left three boxes this morning. One from Atenti, one from Addi and the other from SweetGeorgia.
Mr. Canpar brought two boxes. The first was Knitter’s Pride and Lantern Moon needles. The second was a Camp door prize from Soak Wash.

The only box I was able to open was the Atenti bags. We will try and get the rest opened tomorrow.
These are going out tomorrow. They are heading to Camp. Three boxes full of door prizes. I’m very nervous that we won’t fit everything in the truck so Mr. Canpar is taking these up for us.
These two boxes are for goodie bags. My suppliers are very generous.

I have regular nightmares (all year round) that I forgot to make the name tags for Camp. Guess what - everything for Camp is ready except for the name tags. 

It’s cookie time.

No comments: