Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Earth Stripe Wrap

Diana stopped by this afternoon to show me the Earth Stripe Wrap. She has about 20cm to go and then the tassels. I love how the colours are turning out. Kits are available online and in the store.

The wrap is knit with 10 colours of Kidsilk Haze holding 2 strands together.

Our ever-popular Kidsilk Haze combines the soft halo of super kid mohair with the vibrant shine of silk in one incredible yarn that is loved by knitters the world over. Kidsilk Haze can be used with a variety of needle sizes to create different effects and styles, and is a firm favourite with lace fans. Used alongside other yarns it takes on an almost magical quality, and is available in a kaleidoscopic array of stunning colours.

Dad and Beth were delayed going to the cottage because of work. They left this morning. It will only be a few nights but they’ll have fun.


I had pizza delivered because I didn’t feel like cooking. Now I can sit and knit. I can’t watch any of the new TV shows tonight - Beth and I will watch them on the weekend. It’s a Law & Order marathon for me.

No comments: