Monday, September 19, 2022

Bookish Cardi

It’s getting late. I was working on two different newsletters and lost track of time.
Mr. UPS brought the four new colours of Arranmore Light this morning. The website has been updated. Copper Coast is my favourite. The picture doesn’t do the colour justice.
We used Arranmore Light to knit the Bookish Cardi (pattern purchased on Ravelry).




Bookish is coming to Camp and I made up kits today. Here is the chart that I made to show how many skeins you need for each size. What does 2” longer mean? My sample is 2” longer than the pattern length. 

New colours of Dream State are coming at the end of the week. Love Spell is above and Ranunculus is below. 
I can’t wait for Ranunculus. I see another Pressed Flowers in my future.

We didn’t know that there was a new season of The Voice starting tonight. Beth has it on and it’s time to knit.

No comments: