Thursday, September 08, 2022

Kaffe Fassett Stripes

Karen sent an email today with amazing pictures.

As promised, some pics of the completed “shawl”. It’s more like a blanket, in truth, and I would drown in it if I wore it as a shawl. This is from MDK no. 13. 


Mindless TV knitting that is so addictive. As each new colour stripe is finished, I couldn’t wait to see how the blanket changed with with next stripe. And as anyone who has knit with Rowan felted tweed knows, just gorgeous to work with. It’s been quite chilly for most of the week at the cottage and having this colourful blanket on my legs while I wove in all the ends was so cozy! We finally got a sunny day so I was able to take it out in the sun for these pictures. 

Thank you for sharing Karen. Your Kaffe Fassett blanket is beautiful! Your cottage pictures have me excited about going to Camp in a few weeks.

Della Q wallets are on the way to us. They should be here next week. We are getting Blue, Mustard, Olive and Red.

It's back and better than ever.


The Maker's Wallet is an ode to a fan favorite from the previous Namaste line. The della Q Maker's Canvas Wallet features waxed canvas, genuine leather details, detachable shoulder and wrist straps, and a space for your mobile phone. Our design team also thoughtfully added many card slots and pockets- you can store more than 15 cards and IDs.

8"(L) x 5"(W) x 1.5"(H); Strap Length: 27"  

I was going to start the sleeves on Elah tonight. If I don’t start the cardigan won’t be ready for Camp. It feels like I will be casting them off the night before Camp starts - it wouldn’t be the first time. I was going to start but it’s the first NFL game of the season and I had a migraine today. I’m great at procrastinating.

No comments: