Saturday, September 03, 2022

Posy

Ambah O’Brien has updated her Sherbet Fizz shawl to include a super chunky version and I love it. I have my eyes on a few colours of Rasta.

Sherbet Fizz is a confection of shawls that prove to be more-ish knitting. Choose between the small or large in fingering weight, DK or super chunky (SC) versions, and knit up a lightweight shawl that will be a delight to throw on for a touch of warmth on cooler days. Simple lace alternating with garter rows keeps it interesting and not too challenging — perfect for a first time lace knitter. Pair the pattern with some delicious yarn and you’ll be binding off in no time! 

Sherbet Fizz is easily adjustable to make the most of your yardage and yarn weight.

The pattern includes both charted and written instructions for the lace.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.



Our first order from Atenti has arrived in Toronto and we are waiting for Customs to release the box. Hopefully early this week. We sold out of the Posy Hope Basket right away. 

I’ve placed another order and the bags should be here in October. As soon as Atenti lets me know that they are on the way I will add the bags to the website. If you want to reserve a bag please contact me.
These bags will be coming as well.

Here is my Nightshift so far. I didn’t think about a picture until it was dark out. I’m going to add a few more rows and I’ll get an outside/better picture tomorrow.

No comments: