Friday, September 09, 2022

I’m a good sister

Ambah O’Brien has a new pattern. Meet the Moonflowers Shawl.
Photos © Ambah O’Brien

Knit up your next favourite shawl. Pair irresistible yarn with this beautiful Moonflower motif, and you’ll enjoy every stitch as well as the wearable result. Worked tip to tip, choose between the fingering or DK/light worsted weight versions to knit up this shallow triangle shawl. Pick yarns that contrast boldly against each other and watch as the Moonflowers emerge. 

Pattern includes charted and written instructions for the mosaic pattern and two PDF files with the charts showing either a Light or Dark main colour option to knit from. Print the version that best suits your yarn choice.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.




Here is a sneak peek at the new Della Q bag coming this fall. We should have the bags in November. Hopefully sooner.

I had an appointment this morning with Trish to have my hair cut. I have been hinting to telling Beth that she needs an appointment. She hasn’t so I gave up my appointment so that she could have her hair cut. That is being a good sister.
Cookie time.

No comments: