Monday, November 08, 2021

Shawlography

I didn’t get my shawl finished but now that I see the finished shawl I am motivated to get back to it.

Take a look at some of the finished shawls on Instagram. They are amazing. There are some stunning colour combinations. A few people changed the last clue and have different edgings on their shawls. These are interesting.

Photos © Stephen West
If you think you’d like to make the shawl you can purchase the pattern on Stephen’s website.




I thought I was coming home for my zoom meeting with Rowan but Canada Post was late picking up parcels so I stayed in the store. I was able to knit a few rows while watching.

I can’t show any pictures of the new Rowan yet but I can tell you that there are patterns for everyone. Some are coming January 15th and the main magazine will be available on February 15th. Men, women, children and babies. Knitters and crocheters. Rowan has inclusive sizing in all their patterns. There is one new yarn and new colours in yarns that you are familiar with. 

Here’s a sneak peek at needle cases coming early next week from Knitter’s Pride. There are two different covers available.

This case is for your double pointed needles.

There will also be a case for fixed circular needles and another for interchangeable needles.

No comments: