Saturday, November 13, 2021

Skylights Sweater

We have a new store sample - The Skylights Sweater from Tanis Lavallee. We used Rowan’s new Tweed Haze. Sarah suggested this yarn on a previous trip and I thought it was great idea.

More Tweed Haze is on the way and should be here at the end of the week.

Diana knit the smallest size on a 6mm needle. We wanted a sweater that was a bit smaller and more fitted. Lynn has had it on all day. 


I put together some more kits for Andrea Mowry’s Inclinations Shawl.
 Attention Rowan fans.




Lynn did take off the sweater when she left work. 😘

Beth is working on her Lego and I’m about to pick up my knitting. Tonight is going to be a Chicago PD marathon.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The sweaters are all so pretty. Ah, yes, sweater weather. My daughter has already requested her annual sweater. She has quite a few that I've made now and wears one every day during the winter.