Friday, November 19, 2021

Della Q

Now to be blocked and the ends sewn in. 

I thoroughly enjoyed make the shawl. Probably too much because I want to cast on another one. I have a feeling that this is going to be like the Nightshift (I’m working on #11 or #12). I can’t start another Inclinations until the new colours of Dream State arrive. Hopefully late next week.

The shipment of Della Q bags is leaving the US today and we should see them Tuesday or Wednesday. 



It’s been a really long day so I’m going to sign off and knit a few rows. One more row of ribbing on Carbeth and then onto the stocking stitch. The only problem with knitting the cardigan is that it doesn’t make for pretty blog pictures until I get to the shaping. After you’ve seen a few rows of stocking stitch you know what the rest of the cardigan is going to look like.

No comments: