Friday, July 02, 2021

Pizza Friday


We have new colours of Evolution Sock from Estelle Designs.

With its fun bold stripes and subtle speckle effects, Evolution sock is a great way to make a statement for your feet! Available in a huge variety of fun self-striping patterns, it's great for socks, as well as other accessories - shawls, hats, fingerless gloves or even a scarf!

75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
Machine wash cool, tumble dry on low.

I put together more kits for The Shift this morning. When making kits I tried to come up with combinations for everyone. Not just purple for me 😘






If you want some colour inspiration, check out all the Shifts on Ravelry that are knit in Dyed in the Wool.

If you want to take the search a bit further, type a colour name into the search box. I entered Idle Nights and here are all the Shifts that were knit with Idle Nights as one of the colours.

We made pizza tonight. There is a real learning curve but I think we are getting there. Dad thinks we should have pizza tomorrow night to try again 😘

We put the pizza oven on a table under the new roof because it was pouring out. Our BBQ is in and they are measuring for the counter tops next week. They should finish the cabinets then as well. Once the counter top is in the pizza oven will sit beside the BBQ.
My Cinnabar is growing. It shouldn’t be long before I join in the third balls of each colour. I will put it on a few needles tomorrow and get a picture. There are a lot of stitches on the needle right now.

No comments: