Monday, July 19, 2021

Illuminate

Andrea Mowry has a new sweater pattern coming out tomorrow. The picture is from Andrea’s website - you can purchase the pattern there - she usually releases them in the morning. Follow on Instagram to see the sweater knit up in different colours. I put together some combinations today and will add kits to the website tomorrow afternoon after I see the yardages.

Sarah is away at the cottage and messaged me that it has to be our next group project 😘









I could have made combinations all afternoon. I tried to make something for everyone. After I know how many balls are needed I will be able to put a few more together. There are some colours where we might have enough for one kit but I didn’t take pictures until I am sure. 

Not a fan of mohair/silk but want to make the sweater?? I’ve seen a few projects on Instagram where the knitter was using a fingering weight instead of the mohair/silk. Once the pattern is released you will be able to see projects on Ravelry. I am sure that there will be many yarn options.

Tomorrow I am taking over the Toronto Knitters Guild Instagram account. I wrote a few posts this morning thinking that I could schedule them. Long story short - I can’t make it work so I’m going to be copying and pasting tomorrow. I tried a few different things and then decided it wasn’t worth any more of my effort when it’s only for one day. I didn’t want to go bed frustrated.

There will be two shipments coming this week - Turtlepurl and Hedgehog. We’ll be busy unpacking for Saturday. 

Now to my knitting. I’m on the border with 4 rows to go. I should have it off the needles for Saturday. It won’t be blocked and the ends won’t be sewn in but you’ll be able to see how the colours work. Then I will be able to start a new project (or two).

No comments: