Thursday, July 15, 2021

Happy Hair Day

My post this morning was written quickly so I’m doing another post.

I was up every few hours last night checking the weather. I knew that if we were going to reschedule it had to be done today. It was a crazy morning writing a very quick newsletter as well as doing a blog post and posting on Instagram and Facebook. I hope we have reached everyone. 

Lynn and I have everything ready so I won’t be anxious next week about what we have to do.

Over the past few days I made up a few kits for Cinnabar. This combination is yelling to me.

Time & Tide with Close Call.

Now & Then with Midsommar

These are the colours that I am using. Forgive & Forget with Wololo.

Stephen West has been promoting a new pattern on Instagram that will be available tomorrow. It is knit with Dyed in the Wool and a fingering weight yarn. We have all available colours of Dyed in the Wool in stock and will be making kits tomorrow.

I was finally able to get my hair cut today. I felt like the Shaggy Dog so it is short. 

Now I’m going to put my feet up and knit. It’s been a long day and it will feel good to relax for a bit.

No comments: