Sunday, July 04, 2021

Happy Sunday

I took this picture of my Cinnabar yesterday afternoon.

There was a bit of knitting last night and this afternoon. Here it is now. The knitting was getting tight on my needle when I realized that I was still on an 80cm circular. Now I’m on a 100cm needle and the stitches are sliding much easier.
Here are two of Boscoe’s favourite spots to lie.
If we can’t find him we look in the powder room.

At the front door waiting for dad and Lucy.



I mentioned quietly to dad and Beth that the deer haven’t been in the garden yet. When I arrived at the store yesterday morning there were bites out of a few plants but not too bad. This morning all the plants were intact.

It was very noisy in our neighbourhood this weekend. A lot of fireworks. This led to a lot of knitting because there wasn’t any sense going to bed early. Friday night they were still going off at 12:30. Last night it was midnight.

Fingers crossed we will have an early night tonight.

No comments: