Monday, July 26, 2021

Maker’s Canvas Bags

We have a shipment of Della Q bags coming soon (maybe this week) including two new shades - Petal and Light Grey. 

The bags will be available on the website tomorrow afternoon - I’m guessing around 1pm. It was my job this afternoon but… Then dad and Lucy came for dinner. While we were eating we put on the Olympics - the ladies Triathlon. We watched the men’s last night as well. These athletes are amazing! Swim, bike and then run.
 






Our first shipment of the Maker’s Roll Top sold out fast. The other colours in the shipment are
-Blue
-Mustard
-Olive
-Red






Lynn has a Mini Messenger and loves it. Also coming are
-Blue
-Mustard

The Canvas Backpack




I have a Canvas Saddlebag and love it.






Laura Aylor has a new pattern. 

It seems my design work is often shaped by what’s going on in my own life. The past few months have been difficult for my family and I just could never find the mental energy to design the cardigan that I had planned. This pattern was just what I needed. Super easy, practically mindless, and so much fun to watch the shape and the color variations interact! Originally my plan was to use my large stash of leftover Pashmina but even planning the color changes was too much so I pulled out a couple of balls of Noro Akari and let the yarn do all the work. My testers used variegated yarns, leftovers, and planned stripes and the shawls are amazingly different! 

This shawl can be knit at any gauge and to any size. 

Photos © Laura Aylor
You can purchase the pattern for Rickle on Ravelry.
Shown in Noro Akari at a gauge of 4 stitches per inch - estimated yardage at that gauge is 900 yards for a 64-inch wingspan. For different gauges/sizes, obviously your yardage will be different. There is a checkpoint where you can see if you need to make adjustments to avoid running out of yarn, but you will need a scale for that.


Boscoe had fun at daycare.



Now a bit of knitting. 

1 comment:

Melissa Pruden said...

I love my saddle bag I have it in the red and I absolutely love the colour!! My reasoning behind it is that I knit at all the Rangers games I go to, I’m actually known for it lol!! I especially love the pattern sleeve it’s so handy!! No more rumpled patterns!
Boscoe looks like he is having a blast at daycare!!! Such a happy puppy!