Monday, May 31, 2021

Three Colours

Ms. UPS brought a big box of tosh today. 

Lynn has the Twist Light and Merino Light wall looking good. The colours are in alphabetical order which makes it easier to find colours. 


I took colours outside to play with. Take a look at these shawls on Ambah’s website. There are all knit with three colours of fingering weight yarn.

Photos © Ambah O’Brien

Assana

Lilli Pilli

Yemaya 

Lilli Pilli Shawl

Xanthe - this is my shawl.

Cardigan, Aurora Australis and Iris
Prairie Fire, Vintage Sari and Iris (I used Prairie Fire and Vintage Sari in my Xanthe with a different purple).
Iris, Barbara Deserves Better Solid and Geranium
Havana, Infrared Sky and Prairie Fire

Here is another combination for Brian Smith’s pattern that I showed yesterday. Oak, Saffron, Glazed Pecan and Winter Wheat.

The garden is coming to life. I love the colours in these flowers.

The window box on the shed is very pink this year.

It’s time to sign off. The hockey game is on.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I can not wait until I can see those beautiful colours in person 🙂