Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Surprise

We have a very small order of Lykke needles coming this week (maybe tomorrow). It was a surprise to me. These are all the 5” Interchangeable Sets and the website has been updated.

There will be 4 sets of Blush - 2 in each of the different cases.

Two Indigo Sets

Two sets of Driftwood in the Black Faux Leather case. I am not sure when we will be seeing more Lykke needles - everything is on order and it’s just a waiting game.

According to FedEx we are going to have books tomorrow as well. They are available online.

Photos © Laine Magazine
Here are some of the great designs in Laine Magazine 11.









While I was updating the website I added the new Atenti Bags that are on the way to us. I have a few bags from Atenti and they are amazing. The fabrics are beautiful. 

Join mother and daughter designers, Andrea and Nina, on a journey to discover their irresistible collections of handbags and accessories. Founded in 1990, Atenti's aesthetic is inspired by the vibrancy and spirit of Andrea’s hometown of Buenos Aires.  Eventually daughter Nina was added to the design mix.  Now, together, they work with materials sourced from U.S. mills and throughout the world. Fresh shapes and daring blends of fabrics and handmade embellishments are harmonized to evoke each season’s design moments. 

All products are lovingly handmade in the USA.  Atenti bags and accessories can be found in over 1000 boutiques and knitting stores throughout the US and Canada. 








These are the last pictures of my shawl. I asked Lynn to put it on today - it matched her top. Kits are available online.


We received good news today. Lucy’s ACL surgery is scheduled for Monday.

2 comments:

Deb White said...

I have been following your blog- so I can droolfest on all your knits!!! But I have a question about Boscoe. My dog is a full poodle, and is the sire for a local breeder. I was wondering if Boscoe came from the Landsdowne area, because she looks very much like one of Noble's pups! He is a chocolate phantom standard. Thanks

Julie said...

Hi Deb
Thanks for following.
Boscoe came from the Niagara area.