Sunday, May 09, 2021

Thank You Alex

Pressed Flowers has been blocked and all the ends are sewn in. Thank you Alex. The plan was to take pictures at the store yesterday but then the rain started.

I used Roan from Primrose Yarns along with Dream State. 




I put together a bunch of combinations. I will show them tomorrow after I get the kits put onto the website. This is Lisbon and Overshadow. If time permits I’ll get more shawl pictures at the store.

I was happily knitting away and then realized it was too dark outside for a picture. My shawl is growing. Two sections to go.

Happy Mother’s Day! We miss mom but know that she is in a much better place. She’s no longer in pain and she has the best crafting room ever. Knitting, crochet, needlepoint, cross-stitch, quilting, sewing, painting.....My mom loved all crafts.

 

No comments: