Thursday, May 13, 2021

New Patterns

Andrea Mowry has a new pattern. Meet Flicker & Flame. You can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website.
Photos © Andrea Mowry

Hats for the whole family in two different yarn weights! These fun colorwork beanies can also double as your swatch for the Spark Cardi or Sparky Pullover! These hats are knit from the bottom up, with the colorwork motifs being read from a chart. 

Andrea knit one hat with worsted weight yarn and Dream State and the other is knit with a sport weight yarn and Dyed in the Wool.
Find out about Andrea’s 4th Annual Spring KAL Challenge on Ravelry.

I am almost finished my shawl so I brought home yarn to make Beth a hat. I’m going to use Woolstok (colour 1312 Driftwood) and Dream State Wololo.


I was ready to sign off when I saw this on Ravelry. Ambah O’Brien has a new shawl. 
Photos © Ambah O’Brien
Combine classic stripes with lace for a relaxed shawl to enjoy year-round. Asymmetrical triangular shaping is easy to wear and so satisfying to knit. Choose boldly contrasting yarns or knit your Lilli Pilli up with a more subtle variegated yarn and solid colour combination. Or go with classic neutrals for a shawl you reach for regularly over the years to come. Inspired by my loved Lilli Pilli Wrap, I had long been wanting to make myself another when inspiration struck, and I decided to create a shawl version.

You can purchase the pattern for the Lilli Pilli Shawl on Ravelry.

You need 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn for the shawl.

And a little surprise from

Enjoy 30% off both the Lilli Pilli Shawl and Lilli Pilli  patterns through May 31, 2021. No code needed, just add to your cart to see the new price.





Our patio cover is taking shape. Pot lights and the heaters went in today.

I’d like to say that it’s time to knit but I want to finish a newsletter and get it ready to send out in the morning. Watch your inbox.

No comments: