Monday, May 17, 2021

New Project

Lucy’s doctor called Beth early this afternoon to let us know that the surgery went well. Beth called after dinner to check in and Lucy is doing good. Lucy’s doctor said that every time someone walks by her cage Lucy expects them to come over and talk to her. That’s our Lucy. The doctor who did the surgery is the same doctor who did one of Roko’s ACL surgeries. 

Meet a new colour of Dream State. Hello Truth Bomb. Wow. The colour is fabulous. 
This is going to be my next project. Versus from Spincycle (Forgive & Forget) with Dyed in the Wool (Wololo). The Versus is bit darker blue than is showing in my picture. 
Photos © Andrea Mowry
It’s time to knit Brioche - after I finish Beth’s hat. I’ve been seeing photos of Cinnabar on Instagram. I wasn’t sure when the pattern first came out but the more I see it the more I like it.
You can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website.
Garter and brioche will always be my go-to ingredients for creating my favorite shawls to knit and wear! This shawl plays with two-color Garter and Brioche with the increases offset to create an asymmetrical shawl that wants to be wrapped right around you! This shawl turns up the volume on texture by using DK weight yarn in one color and Sport weight yarn in the other color!

A few more rows on the hat and then bed. We were up really early this morning and it’s catching up with me.

No comments: