Sunday, May 16, 2021

Nightshift # ??

My addiction - Andrea Mowry’s Nightshift. I cast off this afternoon. This is my third shawl with Dream State. I think I’ve knit 5 more in other yarns. 


I laid it on the deck and before I could spread it out there was someone lying on my shawl.



Now I’m working on Flicker and Flame. The pattern is well written and easy to follow. My blog post was delayed because I had to knit a few more rows to show the colours 😘
I think I will use most of the Woolstok and only half the ball of Dream State. Then I can make another hat and it will look totally different. 

Ms. UPS should be at the store early tomorrow morning with a box from Spincycle. We have will have 2 brand new colours of Dream State.
Truth Bomb. 
Overpasses

There will be a new colour of Dyed in the Wool as well.
This is Wololo - the same colour that I am using for the hat.

Lucy has her surgery tomorrow. Dad and Beth are taking her to Mississauga for 8am. The surgery will be in the afternoon and hopefully she can come home on Tuesday. I’m not sure how dad is going to sleep tomorrow night without her. 

No comments: