Wednesday, February 07, 2024

We have a winner

Congratulations to Teri who won the kit for the Killer Queen Cowl. I’ve already been in contact with Teri and she was very excited to win.

I thought about it last night - how did I forget to do the draw? Someone reminded me again this morning which is a good thing and I entered the numbers online.

Comment 119 (Teri) won. We will be holding more draws in the future - keep watching the blog and read our newsletters.

Caitlin Hunter has a new hat pattern. You can purchase the pattern for the Cold Hearts Hat on Ravelry.
Knit in the round, this jaunty little hat features corrugated ribbing, sweet heart motifs and fun, slightly pointy shaping for when you’re feeling particularly jaunty. It can also be pulled down around the ears for a standard beanie fit. The pattern is written for 3 sizes, child, and adult short and tall versions. There are also 2 versions of the charts with reversed colors for easier knitting.

The pattern calls for DK weight yarn but test knitters also used worsted weight like Cascade 220 or Cascade 220 Superwash Merino. You can spice up the hat using Noro Kureyon or Spincycle Dream State for one of the colours.

It’s time for tea and knitting. I want/need to get my Tessellated Vest finished before winter is over. 

No comments: