Friday, February 16, 2024

Very Productive Day

Alex came in for a few hours this afternoon to help me unpack and to do some rearranging. 

The first job was counting the Madelinetosh Vintage and making sure the numbers on the website are correct. Vintage is on sale for 25% off - in the store and online. I need room so we’re doing some spring cleaning.
This is Lynn’s Hipster (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit with 3 skeins of Tosh Vintage.



The next job was unpacking and putting away spring Rowan yarns. We received Cotton Cashmere, Creative Linen, Denim Revive and Four Seasons.

Then Alex started on Hedgehog. There are discontinued colours and these will go on sale next week. We want to confirm all the numbers online first. 

While Alex was counting I started to put Tessellated Cardigan kits online. I’m not finished but there are some great combinations.

It was a very productive day but I’ve been in front of the computer long enough. My kettle is boiling and chocolate chip cookies just came out of the oven. Now it’s time to knit. 

1 comment:

Lynne S said...

Boombox discontinued!!? And Oracle?? These are some of my favourites. :(

I may have to visit this week.