Tuesday, February 06, 2024

A Day of Knitting

Ultramarine is a new pattern from Tanis Lavalee. You can purchase it on Ravelry.

Lush cables, a high neck, casual drop shoulder construction. It’s the type of sweater I want to live in!

The sweater is knit with a strand of DK weight yarn and a strand of mohair. You can also knit the sweater with worsted weight yarn. 


I finished the knitting on my Traveler Cowl. Sea Spray is such a beautiful colour.

I spent the day at home  - it’s a long story but it gave me time to knit. I worked on my Tessellated Vest. The vest is knit in the round to the armholes and then divided. The fronts are finished and now I’m working up the back.

Someone had their hair cut today. Now we can see his eyes.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Like the cables. Love the pup. ;)