Monday, February 26, 2024

Tree of Life

Freia Fibers has a new shawl pattern called the Tree of Life Shawl that you can purchase on Ravelry.

The placement of the shaping (increases) is dictated by the random number generator you will use while working this shawl. No two shawls will ever be the same, but they will all be equally beautiful and engaging to knit. This is a great project to practice your brioche stitches, working only one color at a time in a reversible design.

This looks like fun. I don’t have the colours in stock that Tina used but we do have many colours that would make an amazing shawl. 




We are going to have two brand new colours of Noro Ito later this week. #60 is above and #59 is below. I can’t wait for #60. I think I will be using it for a Nightshift.

The first armhole ribbing is ready to be cast off. I was hoping to finish before the end of the month but that isn’t going to happen. It will be a March finished project.
I was in the store early this morning packing boxes. I couldn’t wait for Mr. UPS so I took them all to the UPS store. The garbage bags are full of boxes. There are going to be some happy fiber folks tomorrow when the Big Brown Truck pulls up.

Now to cast off my ribbing and watch TOC on the Food Network. The Voice blind auditions start tonight as well. I think that this is the best part of the show.

No comments: