Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Family Day

Here is my first finished project for February. This afternoon I sewed the back seam and put in all the ends.

Pattern: The Traveler Cowl (purchased on Ravelry)

Yarn: Spincycle Dream State. I knit my cowl with 4 skeins of the colour Hidden Place. This colour has been discontinued and is on the Dream State - Discontined Colours page. You should be able to knit the cowl from 3 skeins as long as you follow Andrea’s dimensions. I knit my cowl larger.

Needles: I used 4.5mm, 80cm Ewenicorn needles.



The knitting is finished on my Tessellated Vest. Now I need to do the armhole and neck ribbing. Unfortunately I couldn’t find my needle so I have to wait and get a new one at work tomorrow. One day I’ll get my needles in order!!

Today was a very relaxing day. Now I’m off to watch the end of the Daytona 500 and finish knitting another project. The shawl I’m knitting with the Smalliday Set from Emma’s is almost done. It was so close weeks ago and has been sitting in a basket. I’m going to cast it off tonight and I’m hoping that the nice person who blocks for me will take it home on Friday 😀. There are a lot of ends to sew in.

No comments: