Saturday, December 30, 2023

Westknits Sale

Stephen West sent out a newsletter today and here are the highlights.

He will be doing another year of socks. There is early bird pricing until January 1st.
As we approach the new year, don't miss out on the last chance to enjoy a 23% discount on my 2023 patterns and workshops! Until the end of Monday, January 1st, use code 'WESTKNITS23' when you checkout on my website or Ravelry to save on my 2023 designs!

Here is a link to all Stephen’s workshops. 

Stephen released many great patterns in 2023. See them all on Ravelry.

I’m almost done my Traveler Shawl.

Will I knit this again? Definitely. I have two different colours in the car.


One of the colours that I might be using for my next shawl is Bomboloni. It arrived yesterday but I haven’t had time to get it online. That will be Tuesday’s job. 

Happy New Year. Thank you to everyone for your support during 2023. This week has been crazy in a good way. Lots of returning customers and many new faces. I’m taking the next few days to relax and knit. I might not sit down and write again until Tuesday. 

No comments: