Sunday, December 17, 2023

Hello from Vegas

I’m having a great time. It was a busy day and I just got home from seeing the Golden Knights play. 

Dad asked Beth how close the arena is to the hotel. It’s close. You can leave the hotel 10 minutes before the game and you’ll be in your seat before the game starts.

Other than the 1.5 hour delay my flight was great. I got in really late and then I was up really early.
There was some knitting on the plane before I fell asleep. It’s a really crappy hotel room picture. I’ll get a better one tomorrow but you can see how the colours are coming out.


This is Fontainebleau - the newest hotel in Vegas. Construction on the hotel started in 2007. It went through bankruptcy a few times and they finally finished it. It is beautiful inside.
Then I went onto Circa for lunch. Victory Burger makes amazing burgers and the Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake is so good. If it was closer I would eat there every day.

I fit a nap in before the game so now I’m wide awake. There could be a bit of knitting before bed. My latest TV binge is Suits. 

No comments: