Thursday, December 07, 2023

I’m Back

This is the Diamonds and Purls Pullover - a new pattern from Cheryl Faust. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
D I A M O N D S and P U R L S • P U L L O V E R 
Beginning at the body, Diamonds and Purls Pullover is worked seamlessly in the round from the top down. After casting on, short rows are added to create a higher back neck. Next, a stranded colorwork yoke is knit and additional short rows are worked to finish the yoke shaping. Sleeve stitches are then placed on hold. The body is worked in the round utilizing charts to create a simple knit and purl texture pattern. Sleeves stitches are then picked up and worked in the round down to a stranded colorwork cuff. Lastly, you’ll come back to the neckline, pick up stitches and knit the collar.

Cheryl is having a pattern sale during December. Every day a different pattern is being offered at a discount. You can follow her on Instagram to see the pattern of the day. 






Mr. UPS brought a huge box filled with Crazy Zauberball, Starke 6 and Edition 3. Crazy Zauberball is online and I’ll add the others tomorrow.
This combination is awesome. 2543 (above) and 2546 (below). Beth used 2 balls for the Crazy Scarf and these jumped out of the box at me.

Zauberball® has been kicked up a notch, as two strands of the main ply have been dyed individually and then twisted together for a crazy combination! The end result is a self-striping multi-colored pattern, with a bold variegated design!

Zauberball is great for socks, scarves, shawls and garments.  

The shots I got on Tuesday kicked my butt. I was so tired when I got home after work last night that I had a nap, ate dinner and then relaxed for a bit before going back to bed. I’m feeling much better today.

No comments: