Thursday, December 14, 2023

Coming from Hedgehog

I woke up this morning to a happy email from Hedgehog. 18 new colours are coming in the new year. This is just a taste.

Our 2024 collection is bright, full of gorgeous speckles and vibrant colours. Three fab new semi-solids to pull the collection together. The options for fade/ombré sets and colour combinations are endless!




I took this from Hedgehog’s Instagram page. More of the new colours.

I talked with Hedgehog later in the day and they will be discontinuing 10 colours - it’s still a secret. I’ll mark those colours down during our Boxing Week sale. 
This asymmetrical shawl is knit top-down with fingering weight yarn. Twisted stitches slant in one section of the shawl with simple stockinette stitch throughout the rest of the fabric. Choose two skeins of fingering weight yarn in one color to knit the small size or knit the large size with three skeins of yarn. I-cord edges frame the shawl for a crisp clean look. This beginner friendly shawl includes video links throughout the pattern to help you cast on and work the the I-cord bind off.

This is the Windschief Shawl and you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. 

Photos © Stephen West


The Aqua shawl is the smaller size (2 skeins) and the denim shawl is the larger size (3 skeins).

I started on my Traveler Shawl last night. I wanted to make sure I know what I’m doing and have everything ready for Saturday night. There isn’t enough to show yet but in the next few days.

No comments: