Friday, December 22, 2023

We have a winner

I finished the first half of the shawl and picked up the second part this afternoon. At the end of the first half there were 295 stitches on my needle. For this part I started with 104 stitches and am decreasing. The rows are going very fast.

I quickly took pictures because Beth is waiting to watch Reacher. If I don’t hurry she’s going to start without me.
Boscoe was very interested in the shawl - he loves Spincycle.

I will not win any awards for my art. I used Andrea’s schematic diagram to show some different ideas for using colours.




I was about to hit Publish when I looked at my art again. I had the stripes wrong on the first 4 shawls. This shawl diagram has the stripes going in the proper direction. Please use your imagination for the first 4.

Jackson had a long day at work.

My post was done when I realized that I forgot to include the winner of the Rowan Felted Tweed.
The random number generator picked comment 63. Congratulations to Adrienne H from Ancaster.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter. We’ll have another draw sometime in January. 

No comments: