Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Lots of Boxes

It was a busy day. Dad and Fred came for breakfast - toasted tomato and Gouda cheese sandwiches. Then we took my green mustang to dad’s so it can live in his garage for the winter. The dogs stayed with dad and Beth came with me to the store to start packing.

This is just part of the pile of boxes going out tomorrow. Lynn and I will work on more boxes tomorrow before we open. 

Beth was looking at the blog last night and commented that I forgot to share some pictures. These are the Christmas cookies that dad and Beth made for their office cookie exchange. They tasted really good! 

When we start getting dinner ready Fred moves to my chair and sits like this until he gets his dinner. 

Now it’s time for a bit of knitting then bed. I’m tired and we have a few busy days ahead of us. 

No comments: