Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Day 11

Billowing Braid Socks is Stephen West’s newest pattern. You can purchase it on Ravelry.

Make some cozy house socks with DK weight yarn! These cabled socks are knit top-down with a broken rib stitch and a plump cabled braid. Choose between four sizes and enjoy the relaxing rounds of textured stitches. The DK weight gauge produces a quick to knit project that’s perfect for gift giving or a fun weekend project for yourself.
Photos © Stephen West






I’m about to start Day 12. The surprise of the next colour is killing me. I really want to open each package but Beth won’t let me.

Mr. UPS came this afternoon to drop off a box of Spincycle. This is Starflower.
Holy Toledo
Bruised Ego

I need to run. The Amazing Race is taping and Beth is not so gently telling me to hurry.

No comments: