Thursday, July 06, 2023

Thanks Lynn

It was amazing having Lynn in the store today. She packed my boxes so I didn’t have to bend over and tape. All orders placed by 10am today went out so I’m relieved to be caught up. I try hard to get all orders out right away and this week I was way behind. 

Then she unpacked boxes.

We are well stocked on Gleeners.
There are brand new books from Laine. I hope to have these online tomorrow.
I sat down after dinner to knit and realized that having my Maker’s Board would be helpful for the colourwork chart. I have two at home and can’t find either of them. 👿. They could be in a bin with yarn but I don’t want to start digging.

I’m feeling better everyday but I did a bit too much yesterday and today. I’m going to stay home tomorrow and rest. My biggest complaint is that I’m not sleeping. Sleep isn’t normally a problem for me but I had to change the blanket on my bed. I sleep with a Hush weighted blanket. It is a cooling blanket that weighs 35 lbs. I am not supposed to lift anything over 20 lbs. Trying to throw it off to go to the washroom wouldn’t be a good thing.

Dad, Beth and the dogs are off to the cottage tomorrow. I will have a few days of peace and quiet.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy to hear that you are well on the road to recovery, Julie. I hope you enjoy a few days rest.

Lois Evensen said...

I hope you're able to get sleep. I so understand the problem.