Friday, July 21, 2023

Storm

Dad, Beth and I would like to thank everyone for their comments, texts and emails about Lucy. They meant a lot to us.

A customer was in today and was looking for an easy shawl that didn’t take a lot of yarn. This is Joji’s Storm Shawl that is knit with one 100gram skein of fingering weight yarn. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Storm uses just one skein of precious fingering weight yarn. It features dramatic dropped stitches and short rows that give this pattern a de-constructed look while also giving you a bigger shawl with the same yardage.

 Check out our fingering weight yarns.

Photos © Joji Locatelli

My garden was very happy with the rain that we got last night. I complained in the past about the deer that ate my garden. Now I’m worried about those deer. They haven’t visited all summer.


The garden at my house is happy as well.

For some reason I woke up at 5:30 this morning. I got up and watched The Open (golf) and knit. I’m paying for it now. It’s going to be an early night.

No comments: