Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Back at it

I went back to my Alpine Bloom Tee this evening. I’m off all my pain meds and figured it was time to pick up the sweater again. 

Do you follow Andrea Mowry on Instagram? She has photos of new patterns coming next week. Yes, there are two new patterns.

My gardens are going crazy. I haven’t seen them since Thursday afternoon.



I might have another row in me and then it’s bedtime. I’m meeting Lynn at the store tomorrow. She is coming in to pack boxes. I was in the store today for a short period of time and picked orders. I’m going to let her play with the tape gun. Then she is going to unpack boxes for me. There are new books (that box is way too heavy for me to touch) and then this morning we received an order from Gleener. If you need something she will be in the store from 11am-4pm. 

1 comment:

Janice Sumpton said...

Your Alpine Bloom is gorgeous!